Dunn Engineering Inc. is committed to providing our
clients with a highly confidential service:
- All information, including drawings and written
material, both hard copy and electronic, will be kept
in strict confidence.
- All material will be properly stored and handled
in a safe and secure environment to prevent theft
All hard copy materials provided by our clients
will be returned, or shredded if requested, after
completion of the project.
Our Ethics policy reflects Dunn Engineering’s
approach to business:
- Uphold the highest of standards and operate our
business in such a way as we would want to do business
- Operate within all federal, provincial and local
rules, and regulations.
- Not to mislead or make false claims as to our abilities,
background or experience.
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing our clients
with the highest quality of service and accuracy.