Position: Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
You will work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team to develop products and systems for a wide range of industries. Your primary role will be to assist in the design and programming of control systems, design of instrumentation, troubleshooting, testing, and commissioning. Based in our Ottawa office, some travel, primarily in Canada and USA, will be required.
- Design of automation / control systems
- Design of instrumentation systems
- Programming PLCs and HMIs
- Drafting electrical schematics, control panels, etc,
- Preparation of design specifications
- Commissioning,test and troubleshooting control and instrumentation systems.
- Work directly with clients.
- Other duties as required.
- 3+ years experience with automation / control systems
- 3+ years experience and with programming PLCs and HMIs.
- 2+ years experience of AutoCAD – Electrical schematics, Control panels, GAs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Robots, etc.
- Proficient in written and spoken English. French desirable.
- Eligible for Government of Canada security clearance.
- Prepared to travel.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and in the subject line please give the position that you are applying for. Only selected candidates will be contacted. As we cannot respond to every enquiry, thank you in advance for your interest in Dunn Engineering.